Report: #198534

• Reported By: Clovis California
  • CROSSCHECK
    6119 State Farm Dr.
    Rohnert Park, California

CROSSCHECK Unprofessional service, forceful over phone ripoff Rohnert Park California

A letter I sent to the company:

Hi there!

My name is Michael Visalia, CA. I have recently been dealing with Chad Stone at 707-586-0431 ref#43xx. I made a big mistake and set up an automatic payment with my mortgage holder a few months back and didn't realize the funds that were debited that day caused my check to bounce with Good Guys Tires.

I was in the process of moving to another city so I didn't realize the problem until Chad Stone called me to demand payment. I have spoken with him on several occasions and just recently tried to arrange a payment with him after paying $300 through Western Union on Friday May 17th, 2006. He has been forceful over the phone, unprofessional in regards to customer service, and clearly should be trained on how to deal with customers.

I have been responsible and made an honest mistake that I am trying to correct by paying your company what I owe. If I was respected in this matter, I would have made a stronger effort to make the "complete" payment to Chad Stone. I will make sure that your company makes the Ripoffreport.com. And lastly, I will be researching my rights under the statutes of California.

Best regards,

Mike
Clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crosscheck/rohnert-park-california-94955/crosscheck-unprofessional-service-forceful-over-phone-ripoff-rohnert-park-california-198534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content