Complaint Review: CrowdPR.co Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews - Internet

• Submitted: Tue, April 18, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2017
  • Reported By: Scam Victim — Los Angeles California USA
  • CrowdPR.co Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews

Internet
    USA

CrowdPR.co is a SCAM. Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews are criminals and scammers. PR Scam, Kickstarter PR Scam, Kyle Staebell, GlenRoss Denver, Colorado Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am NOT Taylor Andrews

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Crowd PR is not "Crowd PR CO" or "GlenRoss PR"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are not Crowd PR.

*General Comment: Currently in contact with Starting Smart PR

I recieved a call from Taylor Andrews, now going by Steven Andrews, at GlenRoss PR, which as since shut down and is Crowd PR or Crowdpr.co. He showed great interest in getting exposure for my project. He believed my product was unique, and would be able to get me featured with no problems in a high profile publication, and gives several examples of relevant news or gadget sources. He assured me that they were a legit shop and showed me several examples of success that they had seen in the past.

My Kickstarter had already started, and was trending behind, so I was inclined to accept help. The cost for their help with $3,000 which i paid and they claimed that they started reaching out to contacts to get a featured story, and kept saying that they were going to send me a list of people they were reaching out to but never delivered. They were not able to land me a large PR spot, which the contract was for. [continued below]....

.....

I took them at their word that they were doing work on my behalf, and only requested that half of the $3,000 be returned, to which I got complete radio silence. It was like they never existed. Kyle phone stopped working, becuase apparently he uses PrePaid burner phones for when eventually everything goes sideways, as it seems he was planning the whole time.

Names are Kyle Stubbs or Kyle Staebell  and Taylor Andrews or Steven Andrews both keep changing their names on LinkedIn to try to avoid the fallout from their previous interactions.

They are a couple of young kids, that are fraudulent scammers.  You wont find ANY information of GlenRoss PR online, which has now been shut down and is call CrowdPR.co Theyll eventually shut this down after being exposed and start up another.

Names are Kyle Stubbs or Kyle Staebell  and Taylor Andrews or Steven Andrews both keep changing their names on LinkedIn to try to avoid the fallout from their previous interactions. If you are in talks with them, AVOID! Scammers and fraudlent!  Im out $3,000 with nothing to show! I am taking legal actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crowdprco-kyle-staebell-taylor-andrews-steven-andrews/internet/crowdprco-is-a-scam-kyle-staebell-taylor-andrews-steven-andrews-are-criminals-and-sca-1368403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am NOT Taylor Andrews

AUTHOR: Stephen - (United States)

Taylor Andrews and I are identical twins. I have no idea how my name was dragged into this. I think Kyle worked with CrowdPR. Attached is picture of Taylor and I. I do not work in PR, nor have I ever worked with Kyle, or CrowdPR -- or with any affiliate company/ similar company. Ever. Actually, I'm a law student.

I took no part in any such incident, nor have I ever spoken with or talked to the individual who wrote this post. This is incredibly defamatory. The potential impact this will have on my career, combined with the fact that this has nothing to do with me, makes this outrageous. I have no idea how I was dragged into this. But I demand that any reference to me be removed immediately. I believe Taylor was working with SmartPR or something like that -- which is a distinct entity from Kyle's CrowdPR. So I'm not sure how he's wrapped up in this anyway. In either case, Taylor and I are not the same person. Taylor is not "now going by Steven." We are different people. I repeat: I demand that any reference to me be removed at once.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Crowd PR is not "Crowd PR CO" or "GlenRoss PR"

AUTHOR: Admin - (United States)

This happens alot, but you are confusing our company with a different company. Our name is "Crowd PR" www.crowd.pr and the company you are talking about is Crowd PR Co" (short for crowd pr company).

Please remove all mention of is in this report, and I would appreciate if Taylor Andrews at Starting Smart PR would not try to bring us further into this. He is a competitor to us, please keep that in mind everyone.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are not Crowd PR.

AUTHOR: Taylor - (United States)

My name is Taylor Andrews. I have never heard of or worked for Crowd PR. I'd appreciate if you'd take this down because we work very diligently to make sure every client is happy.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I worked for Crowd PR, but I've had several clients ask if we are associated with Crowd PR and it's creating a negative environment for us to do business.

If you'd like to discuss this on the phone or over email to work it out please feel free to reach out to me Taylor.Andrews@StartingSmartPR.com

#4 General Comment

Currently in contact with Starting Smart PR

AUTHOR: Aria - (United States)

I am currently in contact with Taylor Andrews from Starting Smart PR He has explained that he works remotely between NY, COLORADO and SAN FRAN .he said he hires freelancers when he needs them the company number and company name is registered to Colorado, and he has said that the office address in San Francisco is for the sake of improved visibility to tech customers He has been very quick to respond and seems profesional, but I am a bit concerned by his eagerness to get the contract signed without much inquisitive comments about my product. Finding this report confirms my fear he may be just focussed on getting the deposits without following up What do you advise as next steps? His company seems to have a good experience of my product type and the offer price is just $1,000 deposit which is very low so I'm tempted Thanks for your help