Complaint Review: Crypto World Limited -

• Updated: Fri, February 09, 2018
  • Reported By: James — Gautier Mississippi United States
  • Crypto World Limited

United States

Crypto World Limited cryptoworldltd.com Using fraudulent photos and information Internet

These guys are just plain dumb. They have used a photo of myself and my old business partner to represent themselves. I knew i was pretty but not that pretty. There is nothing about this site that is real. There certifcations are fake, the information regarding their products are fake, and I honestly dont know how they got that photo of us.

I tracked the link: cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-kctdv5huaq/product_images/uploaded_images/500-f-187921394-7zdchlojf4diiheiwvvyjbk0kbuiltai.jpg?t=1516363832

cryptoworldltd.com

I have reported them to the necessary internet authorities. Stay away, and please note that I am in no way associated with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2018 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crypto-world-limited/-/crypto-world-limited-cryptoworldltdcom-using-fraudulent-photos-and-information-internet-1428379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content