X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Crystal View Chemicals - Boca Raton Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ashland Virginia
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Crystal View Chemicals 8520 Via Romana #1 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Crystal View headlight restorer/defogger does not produce the results that their website and packaging claim.

I used this product on my 2001 Mustang the headlights were hazy and fogged up. I read all the instructions and applied the restorer properly.

The final results were no better than before I used the product. My headlights were still hazy and fogged up.

I wrote Crystal View a letter on Nov. 26, 2006 describing that the product did not restore or improve the hazy or fog on my headlights. I followed Crystal View's website directions to return the upc code from the package and my original register receipt.

Their product has a money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty.

I waited seven weeks for Crystal View to refund my purchase price.

I finally e-mailed Crystal View on Jan. 24, 2007 wanting to know the status of my refund. I was contacted by their Director of Sales/Marketing saying that they would not issue a refund.

This company and their product is a total rip-off

Susan
Ashland, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crystal-view-chemicals/boca-raton-florida-33496/crystal-view-chemicals-headlight-restorer-does-not-improve-fogged-up-headlights-ripoff-boc-232581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I disagree,

AUTHOR: Anne1024 - (United States of America)

POSTED: Saturday, March 20, 2010

I found this product to work just as the packaging/video claim. I just finished with my 2003 Honda and they look brand new!  Nice knowing my son will have improved night vision now!  Thanks!

This report is accurate

AUTHOR: Nvmaddog - (United States of America)

POSTED: Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I had the exact same situation with this company and they are without a doubt a scam organization.

Product Works as Described

AUTHOR: Clayton Allen - (United States of America)

POSTED: Thursday, December 10, 2009

The product worked well on both my vehicles, 2003 Rodeo & 1997 Mirage. Product is for "plastic only" and is for the outside surface only. That guy's complaint about "fogging" sounds like his problem is on the inside of the headlamp.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This rip-off report itself is a scam

AUTHOR: Elcid89 - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, February 15, 2009

This exact same report, word for word, was posted on several other consumer websites (scam club, etc.) using different names and different cities. I suspect that is fraudulent.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair