Complaint Review: Custom Iron Group and Ramon Becerra - Yorba Linda California

• Custom Iron Group and Ramon Becerra
    22600 Savi Ranch Pkwy
    Yorba Linda, California
    United States

Custom Iron Group and Ramon Becerra Custom Iron Works Ramon Becerra Collected $1750 deposit and never did the work-FRAUD Yorba Linda California

Custom Iron Works / Ramon Becerra is a scam, after months of promises I drove to the address on invoice and they said they had no idea who he was.  When I ask him he said he had moved but like everything else I am sure it was a lie.  Said he now has two other locations including El Monte.  I have dozens of messages and texts stating he will be installing next week.  Actually came out once with the wrong design and hit me up for more money is has been a year without stair railing and I am now going to have to hire another company.

If he shows up run...do not give him a single dollar.  I now have to waste my time in court sueing him.  He collected $1750 and then another $500...I will be contacting the Sheriff Department also as I believe he has no intention of doing the work when he takes the initial money, FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/custom-iron-group-and-ramon-becerra/yorba-linda-california-92887/custom-iron-group-and-ramon-becerra-custom-iron-worksramon-becerra-collected-1750-depo-1433303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content