Complaint Review: Cyber Infrastructure -

• Updated: Fri, March 09, 2018
  • Reported By: Paying Customer — Illinois United States
  • Cyber Infrastructure

India

Cyber Infrastructure CIS, Central India’s Largest Technology Company. Delayed Performance Internet

I've worked with this company twice now. The first time I paid them half the money upfront and half the money after they completed the project. They worked diligently and communicated with me perfectly. The second project I paid them in full upfront. They quoted be about $400 for four days worth of work. They took an entire month to complete the project. Because it took so long, they said they would complete the project and give me my money back. When it came time to give me my money back they refused. I showed them messages where he said they would refund my money and they still refused to follow through.

I'm very disapointed in this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2018 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cyber-infrastructure/-/cyber-infrastructure-cis-central-indias-largest-technology-company-delayed-performanc-1433387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content