X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DANIELS PEST CONTROL - CONNELLSVILLE Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: CONNELLSVILLE Pennsylvania
  • DANIELS PEST CONTROL 110 BILL AVE CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DANIELS PEST CONTREOL - Rom Daniels ripoff PEST CONTROL CONNELLSVILLE Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
To whom it may concern :

I called this company for termite inspection on april 13 2004 which they dispatch the owner's son as he claims who is Tom Daniels . Mr. Daniels performed an inspection and told me that I have Termites , for Daniels being in my town and referred by a real estate Realtor I trusted his representation that I had Termites so I ok'd his estimate of $1625.00 for Exterra bait system which he places little things tubes in the ground around my house .

So after 1 month Mr. Daniels came to inspect demanding
another $125.00 saying this is for the inspection fee and I told him I paid him in full, he says that I did not so I refused to pay . Then removed the system and left. So I called another Pest Control company . This company performed an inspection and told me that their were only mud dubbers not Termites as originally told by Daniels .

So I called the police to only find that Tom put preventive Termite control claiming he did not tell me that they were active termites , so I lost my money to a rip off scam artist and I being seventy five years old . I had to rob pete to pay paul.

Now I am told that this is a common practice of Daniels Pest Control plus he will purchase consumer strength chemicals from Lowes or Home Depot instead of Exterminator strength chemicals just to rob the consumer , what a rip off , for you all reading this report if you had the same experience with company please filoe a report.

Tom
CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/daniels-pest-control/connellsville-pennsylvania-15425/daniels-pest-contreol-rom-daniels-ripoff-pest-control-connellsville-pennsylvania-92047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair