Complaint Review: Darwin F. Johnson LLC - Internet

233 Peachtree St NE # 850 Atlanta, GA 30303
    Internet
    United States of America

Darwin F. Johnson LLC STAY AWAY FROM THIS LAWYER, Internet

He will tell you things you want to hear.
He will make everything sound good.

HE WILL NOT GET YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE.

I have talked to three lawyers since my case was closed and all three tell me he screwed me. I would represent myself before I would hire this lawyer again.

READ the reviews.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/darwin-f-johnson-llc/internet/darwin-f-johnson-llc-stay-away-from-this-lawyer-internet-917915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content