Complaint Review: Dave's Cool Toys - Bethlehem Pennsylvania

1517 Livingston Street
    Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
    USA

Dave's Cool Toys Lights are on and nobody's home! Bethlehem Pennsylvania

Do not order anything from Dave's Cool Toys! Dave is completely non-responsive.

It's been 17 days and I've received no product and no information. I have called and emailed multiple times and I may as well be sending messages into outer space. I am now pursuing cancelling the paypal transaction.

Don't get me wrong. As long as I can cancel the transaction, Dave hasn't stold my money. He is however stealing my time and effort and he's creating huge dissapointment for the kids.

DAVE! Start working your business or take down your website so you don't screw anyone else over!

NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/daves-cool-toys/bethlehem-pennsylvania-18017/daves-cool-toys-lights-are-on-and-nobodys-home-bethlehem-pennsylvania-1062891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content