X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DAVISON - Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: adena Ohio
  • DAVISON RIDC Park 595 Alpha Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DAVISON ripoff Pittsburgh,PA Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is what you do...

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I also feel that I was riped off by "Davison". On 6/24/02, I sent my idea into Davison and they responed like they were excited to help. My product called for research which cost me $685.00 up front.

That did not bother me, except for when recieving the done research I felt as if anyone could have got this information that was sent to me by Davison off the internet their self.

As others have done, I chose opption 4. which is where I pay 60% and they pay 40% for licensing the product. I sent them $500.00 more to get things started.

For some reason that was not enough to get them moveing. They said they need the whole thing (60%). When I asked them (Davison) to send my money back,they would not do so or accept anymore phone calls.

I'm asking you if there is a class action law suit, please add me to the list. Thank you.

Dale
adena, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2006 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/davison/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15238-2911/davison-ripoff-pittsburghpa-pennsylvania-180791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is what you do...

AUTHOR: Glenn - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 15, 2006
File your complaint immediately with FTC. You may file with the NIFC. Write a certified letter demanding your money back from George Davison himself. The only response you will recieve is from US post office when they return proof of receipt. It will be signed by a secretary and then probably tossed in the garbage or back filed with no response. I wrote Davison a letter almost a year ago demanding they return $13433.00 and all of my invention files and signed documents. NO RESPONSE TO DATE!!!!. Hundreds of would be inventors' that have been taken for ride are awaiting Judge Gary Lancaster's decision this year. Davison has been dragging the FTC litigation out since 1997. There financial assets are currently frozen awaiting the federal governments decision as to the next step. If the Judge's decision is negative for the inventors'a law firm in philadelphia will be handling the class action. Davison will pay up either this year or will be sued for millions. They have the choice to do the right thing. Davison reps need to understand that current cases have also seen invention promotion firms CEO's and excutives go to jail. Imagine one day, going into work in your 06 mercedes there to be greeted by Federal Law Enforcement...all the money, the house, the fancy car all stripped away...Justice is slow, they have there day in court and now it is time to pay the piper.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair