X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dazia Solutions LLC-McDonough Georgia - McDonough Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: D. Gilbert — Jax Florida United States
  • Dazia Solutions LLC-McDonough Georgia 128 Sunflower Meadows Drive McDonough, Georgia United States

Dazia Solutions LLC-McDonough Georgia Failed to pay for services rendered McDonough Georgia

I was employed as an in home call center agent for Dasia Solutions for almost 6 months. As a new employee I submitted the correct banking information for direct deposits. In the beginning there was no issue receiving bi-weekly deposits into my account. However, I started to have issues in April.

My first check did not deposit, contact was made and I was told by Mrs. Slacks and Mrs. Karen that the issue would be resolved. The next paycheck deposited without any problems. One of my checks from May, June 1st and last check as an employee did not deposit.

In total I never received payment for 4 checks. After sending a resignation email, I finally recieved a response. I was told the problem would be corrected and there was a "payroll” issue and that due to the money being deposited into the wrong account, an insurance claim would need to be processed to receive all of the money owed to me.

My banking information was submitted again with a spread sheet that included the deposits that processed successfully into my account. With every attempt at contact, I was told that they are "processing” and it should deposit any day now. Calls, text messages and emails were left, with no response.

There was never any problems before with depositing into the "correct” account before April. I find it hard to believe that there was a banking error on my end. I contacted my bank and they confirmed that they never recieved any money on the days the money was scheduled to be deposited.

I am currently in the process of pursuing legal action. The money owed to me is over 1000 dollars. Now knowing others past and their experience with this LLC and it’s operators, I would have conducted more research prior to signing up under Dazia Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2019 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dazia-solutions-llc-mcdonough-georgia/mcdonough-georgia/dazia-solutions-llc-mcdonough-georgia-failed-to-pay-for-services-rendered-mcdonough-georg-1470655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content