X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Paula — Bethalto United States
  • Dean Ruppert 3625 Hill Creek Lane Illinois, Bethalto United States

Dean Ruppert Took Thousands of dollars from me for shooty work, and work he wad never approved to do!!+ Illinois Bethalto

Dean Reppert is a crook, and has stolen thousands of $$ from me just because his brother is a ambulance chaser and would of continued the lawsuit I filed for years to try and prove he is the crook he is.

He found out I had damage on my home and he started working in my house without a signed contract, even though I told him to stop the work he continued to do work in my home without a valid contract- plus he put sone of his items in my garage and put his lock on my garage without my knowledge or consent what so ever!!!

He is a crook and his work is very shooty to say the least!!! He is a vulture looking for a easy target, and his work is not even close to professional!! I have to redo my roof and many other issues after his work supposedly was done because of his shooty work!!

He is a crook, and doesn't know what he is doing what so ever!! Which my attorney Justin Maquire pretty much screwed me as well we Dean Ruppert has done, because he was paid off to do so as well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2018 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dean-ruppert/illinois-bethalto-62010/dean-ruppert-took-thousands-of-dollars-from-me-for-shooty-work-and-work-he-wad-never-app-1465922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content