Report: #155305

Complaint Review: Delbert Hall

  • Submitted: Mon, August 29, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Reported By: Tacoma Washington
  • Delbert Hall
    3491 Neal Ct.
    Clarksville, Tennessee

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..
This lieutenant colonelon active duty at Fort Cambell,KY.owes $30,000 in child support! He lives in Tennessee and fails to support his five children in Washington State. He is the I.G. which duties include, punishing and enforcing lower ranking officiers to pay their debts. This guy gives our thousands of young, dedicated and selfless soldiers a bad name! Call his general at 270-798-3911 and ask him why his soldier Delbert Hall, doesn't think he should have to support his children!

Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2005 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals


#1 Consumer Comment


AUTHOR: Momof3 - (U.S.A.)

I understand what your goingthrow cause my x will not pay child support an h is at Ft Campbell he braggs about getting away with it kind of makes yousice to see how many are getting away with it in the Army they say they are all about takeing care of thi stuff but they just let it go I am sick and tired f the Army doing nothing about this mtter and people telling me that they will well i been trying since ''05 and the Army gives me the run around itsall B.S alot of people out there are still waiting on childsupport from the dead beat dads that are in the Army people say its easy to gt it when your other half is in the army who ever says that are lieing ..I live up here by Ft campbell and I see it allthe time
Respond to this report!

#2 Consumer Comment


AUTHOR: Eagle - (U.S.A.)

To the person who wrote this original posting:GROW UP!

For one, it took me almost 5 minutes to figure out who was who in the rebuttal written by Delbert's ex who has four children by him. The fifth must be the step son who he supports.

Second, unless you are the parent who is owed support or a child who's parent is ordered support, YOU had no business advertsing someone elses business, by the way it sounds your accusations were incorrect anyway. Just because this other mother refused to get involved in this custody crap, didn't give you the right not only spread her business with inacurate information but trash the father of her children. Besides even is he had owed the money to her, number one what business is it of yours and 2: if she wasn't complaining why should you.

Respond to this report!

#3 Consumer Comment

Since you don't know the situation......

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

Since you don't know the situation you should probably get all of the info before you put in your comments.

1. The woman that placed the original post has never been married to Delbert and only met him after her husband, who was previously married to Delbert's current wife, took them to court to modify the custody arrangement regarding Delbert's stepson. Please note "Stepson"

2. She had no knowledge of Delbert's four children with me until they started this modification hearing and contacted me asking for my help. When I refused to get in the middle of their battle she made this post.

3. Delbert has never denied our children anything and she is out of place making accusations without facts.

Don't get me wrong, Delbert and I are not on good terms and will probably never be but I cannot stand by and watch this go on.
Respond to this report!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Four plus 1 makes 5

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Evidently the original poster had a child with him and that is her concern. She decided to make it public. If you and your husband don't like it you are of course free to contact your lawyer and report it to the courts if you want to file a defamation complaint on her.
Respond to this report!

#5 Consumer Comment

To set the record straight

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

I am the mother of the FOUR children in Washington. The person who filed this report apparently had some interesting information especially since Delbert and I only have four children together and I never remember giving birth to a fifth. Whether Delbert is in the rears regarding child support payments is a personal matter between us and is not for public debate or inquiry.
Respond to this report!

#6 Consumer Suggestion

You can have pay garnished

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

You should be able to take the judges decree to the CO or XO of the unit and they can send it to payroll to have his wages garnished.

If you want to be really mean find out if he is receiving additional pay for housing dependents, COLA, etc....

If he his you can report him for fraud and abuse since the military is giving him the additional pay to support you which he evidently isn't. If you think his command is protecting him just write your congressman/woman and/or senator to let them be aware.

You should only do that after you have complained or written his general yourself instead of having others call him like you are here. If you don't stand up for yourself why should anyone else stand up for you.
Respond to this report!

#7 Consumer Comment

Not Necessarily.

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

It's not the military's job to enforce a divorce decree, that's a state matter. Many military people choose to have the payments sent via allotment because it's simpler and with direct deposit you know it's going to get paid, but there is no requirement for them to do this.

I would take this report with a grain of salt. The guy may be a deadbeat, but then again this may also be a ticked off ex-spouse who just wants to make trouble for him. We simply have no way of knowing. I certainly would not start dialing his commanding general, I'm sure he has more important things to worry about.

If the report is true then the poster needs to contact the appropriate authorities in Tennessee. If he his in defiance of a court order then they can issue a warrant for his arrest. It's not like he's going to be hard to locate.
Respond to this report!

#8 Consumer Comment

i thought if you are in the service

AUTHOR: Jenny - (U.S.A.)

that if you are in the service and owe child support that it came directly out of your pay every month-is this not right-just curious
Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.