Complaint Review: Dell Computer Systems - Nationwide

• Reported By: West Jordan Utah
  • Dell Computer Systems
    dell.com
    Nationwide

Dell Computer Systems Ripoff, Lies, fraud and finger pointing Salt Lake City Utah

I have never I ordered a company hand held several months ago. I used my personal credit card. Two months had passed and I was still without product. Every time I contacted Dell I was informed that the product was received. Well it turns out that someone from Dell routed my credit card onto another account. Which means my hand held and credit card number were at the finger tips of someone else. Thank you Dell.

When the issue had been resolved and some time had passed, my office was in need of new computers. Dell products are so cheap I decided to extend them another chance. I placed the order (on rush delivery) on Friday when I still had heard nothing come Wednesday I placed a call. I was informed that my order had been cancelled. I was shocked. The sales rep informed me that it was okay since the original order was incorrect. Again shock. The sales rep assured me that this was going to be taken care of. A week and a half later, I have learned that the sales rep believes that it is the finance department causing my pain and according to the finance department they have nothing to do with my order since I am not financing it. This morning in my naivet I was online checking the status of the order and, this is funny, it was cancelled. When I called the sales rep said he was looking into why the finance department had cancelled my order. I decided to ask them myself, according to finance they can't cancel orders. Strike three. It is unfortunate that Dell is bringing great truth to 5 wordsYou get your money's worth. I truly hope that loosing my business was worth the buck saved by outsourcing, refurbishing and lying.

Mel
SLC, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-computer-systems/nationwide/dell-computer-systems-ripoff-lies-fraud-and-finger-pointing-salt-lake-city-utah-118172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content