X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DELL Computers - Austin Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ft. Rucker Alabama
  • DELL Computers Po Box 81577 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

DELL Computers Rebate Austin Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I am a military soldier that purchased a Dell computer and did not receive a promised $150 rebate.
I purchased a laptop in December from Dell as a gift to my kids. I was promised a $150 rebate at the time of the purchase and a carrybag. I called back to request the promised items. I finally received the carrybag after numerous calls but received no rebate. I called repeatedly to receive the rebate and have been either disconnected when i return a call or that they have no knowledge of my $150 rebate.

All i want is the rebate that was promised to me at the time of the purchase in Dec 2007. I have been mislead by the company and less appreciated as a customer.

I would like for Dell to contact me and give me the promised rebates so that i can use it toward another purchase from the company.

Cpt hall
Ft. Rucker, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-computers/austin-texas-78708/dell-computers-rebate-austin-texas-367014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair