X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dell Financial - Austin Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sheboygan Wisconsin
  • Dell Financial 12234 N. IH 35B Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Financial ripoff Austin Texas

We have been making payments on our computer regularly for the last three years. All checks have cleared. They keep telling us that we are three payments behind. We have called them more times than I care to count and getting bounced around from person to person to person (and lucky if we got one that talked english) nothing was taken care of.

Then I started getting the threatening phone calls. After talking with someone in Texas they said that we would have to send a copy of all the checks to prove that we are telling the truth. Well, we did that, TWICE. Yet we have not had the problem corrected. Now I got a letter in the mail yesterday from a collection service. I am so fed up I could just explode.

While Dell computers are good, I will never ever buy another one again. I have been telling everyone I no as well as those I don't know about all of this and forwarn them about the extremely crappy business dealings of this company.

I guess my next step is to get an attorney involved. Remember to those who read this, NEVER BUY FROM DELL, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!

Michele
Sheboygan, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-financial/austin-texas/dell-financial-ripoff-austin-texas-114294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content