Complaint Review: Dennis Dempsey

• Dennis Dempsey
    1871 North Ridge Road
    painesville, Ohio
    USA

Dennis Dempsey Lake county craft and antique coop Dempsey Auctions Dennis Dempsey is nothing more then A piece of s*. His reign of terror over the craft and Antique coop. PIcking on elderly women, paying "volunteers painesville Ohio

*Consumer Comment: I love Dempsey Auction- they've been great to me as well as anyone I've spoken to.

Dennis Dempsey is nothing but A jerk. Loves to pick on the elderly who can't knock him out. Biggest d* p* I ever seen in my years on this planet.  I have seen the man make eldery women cry for yelling at them.  HE has "volunteers" working for free. Why does he have A time clock if the people are volunteers ? He is paying "volunteers" under the table and not reporting these wages to the proper tax authorties. Interesting that his hillbilly white trash family is getting paid every week .  , including  ,  Doug " the drunk" Dempsey,  , Ruth "the c**t" Dempsey  Debbie"dead beat" Holik and Jessica"hermit" Holik. I have never seen or been around such immature , petty , pathetic peices of trash.

You really going to trust this hilljack with your estate ?  just know your giving your items to A bunch of peices of s*. Your items will sell for low numbers and will be for sale in the antique the very next day. The vendors at the coop are paying for him to use A good portion of the building for his auciton. WHat morons. He ran the coop into the ground being A d* p*.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2017 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-dempsey/painesville-ohio-44077/dennis-dempsey-lake-county-craft-and-antique-coop-dempsey-auctions-dennis-dempsey-is-noth-1359823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States)

Not sure who this person is who wrote such a nasty, untrue report- sounds like a disgruntled ex-employee to me. I have furnished much of my home in Hudson with the great deals I've found at the co-op and auction. They have often met me, after hours on their own time, to help me load up large, heavy items into my vehicle. Never had a bad experience and I've been going there for years.