Complaint Review: Dennis law group - Internet

• Dennis law group

Internet
    United States

Dennis law group Elena Williams Claiming I owe money for a fake loan. Internet

I have received multiple emails regarding a loan that I never took out. They are saying that I owe hundreds of dollars and now are saying that I am going to be garnished for said fake loan. They do not ever use any type of personal information and have not even stated what court is granting permission for said loan. Other than the email addresses used to contact me they have not given me any other way to get a hold of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-law-group/internet/dennis-law-group-elena-williams-claiming-i-owe-money-for-a-fake-loan-internet-1422566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content