What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Deor H Bishop - Salt Lake City Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: West Valley City Utah
  • Deor H Bishop 1925 West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Deor H Bishop Has not paid a cent in child support Dead Beat Dad Ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: he still has not paid a dime!!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Deor H Bishop has never paid a penny of child support. We have been divorced for almost three years. He refuses to tell me where he works. He always calls from private or blocked number and will not give me a home address. He rarely takes his kids, but requires me to provide the kids to him when it is convient for him, only taking them for a day never longer.

He feels because he has visitation days in the divorce papers I have to let him take the kids regardless of contact information for him. he feels since he does not take them often he should be able to take them when he can, his convience not his ordered days.

This guy also takes from the LDS Church. Several times he has asked to take our kids, when the kids come home they tell me how they had to go to the church with their dad so he could get help with food and money for a place to live. He tells the church that he has no place for his kids and him to live. The LDS Church has set him up several times in an apartment with everything he needs. He never once took our kids when he was supposed to. He also collects food stamps by using our kids. because in the divorce papers he is to have the kids two days every week he can collect food stamps. He has never taken them for more then one day and that is maybe once a month or sometimes once in 2 months.

My kids do love and miss him so I have been letting them go with him when he desires, regardless of contact info, child support or ordered days.

He will disapear for months at a time. ORS (Office Of Recovery Services) can not verify and address for him either. ORS really does not do much to help me, because I work and I am not on welfare my case gets put on the back burner.

So if you employ him or know him and his address please report him to ORS. His opinion on child support " it was your choice to divorce so you do it on your own, I owe you nothing"

Karlana
West Valley City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2007 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deor-h-bishop/salt-lake-city-utah-84106/deor-h-bishop-has-not-paid-a-cent-in-child-support-dead-beat-dad-ripoff-salt-lake-city-uta-229522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

he still has not paid a dime!!

AUTHOR: Karlana Hansen - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, April 29, 2014