What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Dermitage, Inc., Ontario, Calif. - Ontario California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Texian — Houston Texas United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dermitage, Inc., Ontario, Calif. Ontario, California United States of America

Dermitage, Inc., Ontario, Calif. The parent country of Dermitage is on a street called Rhode Island, in San Francisco. Calif. The parent company Syntrol, though that might not be the exact spelling Fraudulent interstate commerce. (This company is a good target for the FTC.) Ontario, California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Dermitage, Inc., sells two personal care products via the Internet, I ordered their advertised sample of the skin cream they call Dermitage. I gave it to my wife; it irritated her skin.

When ordering, I provided my debit card number to pay for the shipping of their "free" sample. (Actually, they debited my card for $4.30.)

After they sent the sample, they used my debit card number to send another package that I had not ordered. I refused to accept delivery and had the USPS return it unopened to the sender. Dermitage, Inc., debited my account twice ($97.30 each time) for that package.

If anybody reading this is a bull-dog lawyer who does class-action suits, I say "Sic 'em!" This company and probably its parent are a criminal enterprise. The FTC seems asleep, so it's up to y'all lawyers.

Syntrol, Inc. (spelling might be wrong) is the parent company of Dermitage, Inc. The parent office is on Rhode Island St. (or maybe its Rhode Island Ave.), San Francisco, Calif. My lawyer is going to send a letter, by certified mail, to the parent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dermitage-inc-ontario-calif/ontario-california-/dermitage-inc-ontario-calif-the-parent-country-of-dermitage-is-on-a-street-called-rho-696219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content