X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Designs2HTML - Rochester New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kristen — Little Rock Arkansas
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Designs2HTML 525 Winton Rd. North Rochester, New York USA

Designs2HTML Will Not Give Refunds. VERY VERY POOR Service and No Customer Service Rochester New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I asked them to convert an HTML site to a wordpress site.  They didn't give alot of information about what a "basic" conversion entiltled.  I asked for a refund.  I asked several times for a refund.  I was completely ingored but my "Project Manager".  He flat out told me No. Ingored all other corespondence.

I then called. A man named "Sandy" told me that it was my problem and the I should despute it with my credit card company.  I kept calling. I didn't want to give up on the issue.  It this really how to treat customers?  They passed me around to people that were out of the office.  I've emailed and called... with no response at all.

I called again today and "Mike" just hung up on me and block my phone number. I may not get my money back but I was to inform everyone that Designs2HTML,Inc. is a rip-off.  They have NO customer service.  They do not care about you at all.  Find someone else.  Don't use them. EVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2014 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/designs2html/rochester-new-york-14609/designs2html-will-not-give-refunds-very-very-poor-service-and-no-customer-service-roche-1174270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair