X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Destal medical - Cary North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ken — Star ID United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

on 5/8/18 I went to a customers house to install a chair lift per PO 0020774. I found a rail damaged but was able to repair it enough to get it to work. I notified Joe Young about the issue and requested a new rail be sent ASAP. The new one arrived damaged also. Once again I notified Mr. Young. At this time I requested a PO be issued to cover my 3 trips to the customers and the time spent dealing with the problem. Mr. Young and I agreed an an amount of $150.00. He instructed me to just add this amount to the existing PO instead of issuing anouther PO. I replaced the damaged rail and submitted the paper work.

I reveived a check for the original install, but not for the extra work I did to replace the new rail or my extra trips to check out the rails shipped. I contacted Mr. Young several times and he kept telling me that a new PO had to be issued before I could get paid for the extra work. Completely opposit from what he had told me earlier. And that he would see to it ASAP.

After several attempts to get paid and being lied to . I gave up trying, something Mr Young was probavly counting on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2018 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/destal-medical/cary-north-carolina-27512/destal-medical-did-not-pay-me-for-work-i-did-cary-north-carolina-1458858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair