Complaint Review: Diamond Enterprises Magazines - Stockton California

• Diamond Enterprises Magazines
    3790 Wilcox Road
    Stockton, California
    United States of America

Diamond Enterprises Magazines is double billing my credit card EVERY MONTH!!! Stockton California

I got a notice in the mail stating "Final Notice - Please Call Immediately" which is funny because I got about 3 before i finally called in.  Come to find out it was Diamond Enterprises with an offer that only sounds good...

They had some free dvds to lure you into magazine subscriptions, but listen to EVERY word out of the spokesperson's mouth.  I get charged almost 40 dollars a month and that was getting old after several months when I received a phone call to "renew my subscriptions".  DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!  they will inevitably throw in one phrase into the conversation so casually that you may not notice.  NEW CHARGES - that means now 80 dollars a month.  I pay twice the price but do not receive twice the magazines and I am sure it is not for twice as long.

They lure you in to a locked service for three to five years that you cannot stop payment on and they state that they are prepaying for the subscriptions - hence no cancellations, so NEVER AGREE TO RENEW what they already prepaid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2010 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diamond-enterprises-magazines/stockton-california-95215-2465/diamond-enterprises-magazines-is-double-billing-my-credit-card-every-month-stockton-c-614379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content