X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Direct Cards - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Skowhegan Maine
  • Direct Cards 8770 Sunset Drive #528 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Direct Cards ripoff Home Envelope Stuffing Miami Florida

As many others have experienced, this company is a SCAM!!! Kind of like a pyramid scheme. I sent them $46.00 and expected, from the content of their advertisement, that i would receive 1000 each of envelopes(pre addressed), stamps and flyers for arts & crafts brochures.

NOT THE CASE!!! I received a flyer to photocopy and hang around town, trying to sucker other people into this horrible scam. Then they would send me self addressed envelopes, which i would stuff and send to Direct Cards, thereby getting paid for "stuffing envelopes"! And I have to get 200 poor people to do this before I can get a refund on my $46 startup and shipping charge. $40 for 1 printed flyer? and $6 for shipping when it only cot them $2.15????

I just want to get my money back. ANy ideas how??
PS... DO NOT SEND MONEY TO DIRECT CARDS!!!

Bradley
Skowhegan, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-cards/miami-florida-33173-3512/direct-cards-ripoff-home-envelope-stuffing-miami-florida-92290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content