X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DIRECT CARDS - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Utica New York
  • DIRECT CARDS 8770 Sunset Drive # 528 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

DIRECT CARDS INC. Work at home rip-off! NOT PROFFESIONAL! Miami Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I too had received the little yellow piece of paper letting me know how much extra money that could be made for stuffing envelopes. I was almost going to send but I found out there sometings wrong. First on yellow paper is not contact telephone number. And postage stamp on their envelope is not profisional like of another company.

On internet I tried to found out their telephone number. but I could not. And I saw somethings is not ok. Then I searched their name I had came to ripoffreport.com. And I am happy what I figured out here. If someone knows obout any real work at home please contact me (e-mail address removed by ripoffreport.com)

Thank you !

Senaid
Utica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2004 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-cards/miami-florida-33173/direct-cards-inc-work-at-home-rip-off-not-proffesional-miami-florida-100486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair