X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Direct Digital, L.L.C - Bostaon Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: mdintexas — Frisco Texas
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Direct Digital, L.L.C 364 Boylston St., 3rd floor Bostaon, Massachusetts USA

Direct Digital, L.L.C Brandon Adcock Non responsive to complaints and Beneflex is a rip off! Boston Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Digital Direct LLC. Took care of this!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased two Bottles of Beneflex. Took them exactly as directed. I called their 1(800) 442-2416 number and asked if I tried their product, would they stand behind it? If it did not work, would they refund my money? I was told yes. It is a great product and we will stand behind it and refund your money if it does not work. I tried the two bottles I purchased.  It DID NOT WORK.  I called. They did not stand behind the product. I wrote to  Digital Direct President and founder Brendon Adcock at the Boston Office Listed on their website. He was NOT profesional enough to respond. I sent him the two empty Packages by US Mail. I sent them Insured and with Tracking to the Boston Office. USPS Tracking number 9114901230803352590892. It was delivered to the Boston Office of Digital Direct and Company President Brandon Adcock on August 21,2014. Mr. Brandon Adcock and the manufacture of Benflex, Digital Direct , L.L.C.  did not respond. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and as of today the company and Brandon Adcock has not responded. Very Clearly Beneflex did not work! I was lied to and promised that the Company would stand behind the product and REFUND my money if it did not work and I was not satisfied. I spent $51.99 a Bottle. I purchased a total of two Bottles. The Company should have refunded me the $103.98 in full. Mr. Adcock and Digital Direct are clearly liars and Beneflex is their scam. It does NOT work for me. Mr. Brandon Adcock is not responsible enough, classy enough. to stand behing the products his company makes, produces, and profits from. Brandon Adcock can't respond to letters, BBB complaints, refund money when his products fail?? I would avoid any Product Brandon Adcock and Digital Direct L.L.C.  sales. Not an honest Company and will not respond to conumer complaints and letters. Clearly they could care less about their customers and standing behind their Products. Brandon Adcock and Digital Direct L.L.C ( AKA BENEFLEX) do the right thing and refund my Money in Full!! I will keep this updated    if the right thing is done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-digital-llc/bostaon-massachusetts-02116/direct-digital-llc-brandon-adcock-non-responsive-to-complaints-and-beneflex-is-a-rip-1179635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Digital Direct LLC. Took care of this!

AUTHOR: mdintexas - ()

POSTED: Thursday, October 16, 2014

Digital Direct LLC contacted me and explained that I sent the letter, reciept, and Packages to a sattelite office. I have been issued a refund in Full. Brandon had an assistant contact me. I was sent a refund check in full by FED EX. This company took care of me and clearly stood behind their product. This was a miscommunication issue.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair