X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Direct Marketing Services - Prescott Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Portland Oregon
  • Direct Marketing Services Po Box 3654 Prescott, Arizona U.S.A.

Direct Marketing Services Beware Direct Marketing Services merchant accounts processing scam Prescott Arizona

*Author of original report: update

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
About a month ago I received a call from Direct Marketing Services in Prescott AZ and was given a phone presentation about their home-based business opportunity.

Being unemployed and desperately looking for a job, I decided to try the opportunity in order to make some money to pay the bills at least.

I was asked to pay $149.00 start up costs with the promise that a website will be assigned to me shortly after wards.
It has been a month since I signed up and I still haven't been assigned any website neither have I made any money from the business. Despite making numerous calls and leaving messages, my calls were never returned. I tried sending emails but still no response. I tried to call again only to realize that no one is answering the phone and mailboxes are full making it impossible to leave a message and get through to the company. I sent an email message and a fax to request a refund but still haven't heard anything from DMS.

I shall be very grateful if you could use your good offices to instruct DMS to refund my money as soon as possible since a month has passed and the credit card I used to pay them is due to be paid back yet I haven't made any money from that investment.

I would like the money refunded to the same credit card immediately in order to avoid having to pay interest and late fees to the credit card company.

The phone numbers for Direct Marketing Services are 888 775 8547,
888 233 5866.
The fax # is 1-866-931 6035.
The mailing address P.O Box 3654, Prescott AZ 86302 and the website address i

Thank you for the opportunity to make this report in order to expose this company. I hope that your organization would be able to warn other consumers from being scammed by DMS like I was.

I had a similar experience with International Travel Network (ITN). There are lots of similarities I am beginning to wonder if ITN resurrected under the new name of DMS and is still in the business of scamming people under the pretext of providing income-earning opportunities.

Canadiancookie
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-marketing-services/prescott-arizona-86302/direct-marketing-services-beware-direct-marketing-services-merchant-accounts-processing-s-455599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: Canadiancookie - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Since filing this report, I got a call from DMS apologizing for the lack of communication on their part and for the delay. I am told I have now been assigned a website even though I'm yet to check it out.
I am therefore going to give the company another chance and see how things go this time. Until then I would temporarily like to withdraw this report.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair