X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Direct TV - P.O. BOX 54000 Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Windsor California
  • Direct TV directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=2700001&CMP=KNC-PG-Google&HBX_PK=E_dire P.O. BOX 54000 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Direct TV DO NOT HONOR PROMOTION DEAL, LIE ABOUT REFUNDS,SNEAKY APPROACH TO RENEWING CONTRACT. Los Angeles California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
2005 I signed up with Ditrct TV with a promtion add. Three phone calls later I relized they were not going to honor the promtion. They lied saying the contract people was suppose to honor it AND SO.

April 2008 I order a upgrade, not relizing it is a new contract since it was on the back of order. I cancelled after a few months of fighting with them on the bill. Then I relized I have to pay a early cancellation. I sent the equipment back and a check since I value my credit. They also went to my credit card before I sent my check. After call to see when I will get
my money back, reply 4-6 weeks , should be there this week. Said date has come and no refund. I have put a dispute in with my credit card. Hopefully I can get my money back sometime this year.

I have read many stories about the early cancellation, all are the same story differant day. I would think since Direct TVdoes explain about a new contract and they have it hidden on back of a work order, it would questionable tatics to say the least!

I also look on the BBB site, so many people have filed agaisnt Direct TV that you think someone would have check it out before a lawsuit happens.

Too sum up my complaint up , they have not honored a past contract , they have sneaky tatics to re new a contract, they have double dipped me for my early cancellation.

Their reply is very generic, or even a lie concerning one or all above.

Vickie

Tbells10
Windsor, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-tv/po-box-54000-los-angeles-california-90054-1000/direct-tv-do-not-honor-promotion-deal-lie-about-refundssneaky-approach-to-renewing-contr-367080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair