X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: directhomemedical.com - Judson New Hampshire

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: dw — Keller Texas United States of America
  • directhomemedical.com 142 Lowell Road, Suite 17-392 Judson, New Hampshire United States of America

directhomemedical.com Direct Home Medical had to cancel my card because this sleazy company refused to refund my money Judson, New Hampshire

*Author of original report: Really?

*Consumer Suggestion: To dw in Keller, Texas

After ordering a CPAP tube from these people, I received an email confirming the order. I called to advise them that they had the wrong shipping address. They called back less than 30 minutes later (I learned later that you always have to leave a message and they call you back - at least that was my experience) and claimed the item had already shipped. I asked for my money back and they refused. They said I could place another order or they could refund me when they received a return.

I made three phone calls to these guys, the last one after I received an email asking how I liked my item.  When they called me back, all they did was argue with me and refused to refund my purchase. I ended up having to call my bank, filing a dispute and cancelling my card.

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson, I'd rather stick needles in my eye than do business with Direct Home Medical. I wonder whose home they are operating out of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directhomemedicalcom/judson-new-hampshire-03051/directhomemedicalcom-direct-home-medical-had-to-cancel-my-card-because-this-sleazy-compan-863671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Really?

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thank you for replying. I only had to wait a mere 4 years for a response. I posted that complaint in 2012 and you are responding in 2016? Now that's what I call great customer service. I guess I'll have to eat my words about your company sucking so bad, eh? Can't wait to place my next order.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

To dw in Keller, Texas

AUTHOR: B.Peters - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I your case, what I would have done is to verify what address the company had for you. If the address is wrong, write it down, go to that address and nicely explain the mix-up to the people and ask them to watch for your package. Ask them to call you when it arrives.  The company is not going to refund you when they sent the item out and they don't know where it is. You should have waited to cancel your card until you waited to see if the package showed up. The company is not going to refund you when their product is mailed out to wherever. They are out the money and the product.

One other thing, you sounded very angry in your complaint and I'm not saying you didn't have a right to be. But, next time sit down and cool off and think the situation through before attacking it with anger. You will get more co-operation from customer service if you are nice to them instead of yelling at them.  This situation occured a couple of years ago so by now I hope it is all straightened out and you got your tubing. Have a Good Day.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair