Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DirectTV - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Phoenix AZ
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • DirectTV PO Box 78626 Phoenix AZ 85062 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

DirectTV collection agency is a ripoff. I received a notice on same day as final bill. Phoenix, Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I canceled my DirecTV account because I like the service my cable operator offers better and becaue my cable operator offers a $13 discount if I have both cable TV and internet service.

The same day I received my last bill from DirecTV I received a notice from a collection agency that my bill was "seriously past due" even though I was paid up from the previous month. If this is DirecTV's way of getting me to come back to their service they are "seriouly confused."

I WILL NEVER SUBSCRIBE TO DirecTV AGAIN! AND I will tell everyone I know what idiots they are.

K
Phoenix, Arizona

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on DirectTV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2002 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directtv/phoenix-arizona-85062/directtv-collection-agency-is-a-ripoff-i-received-a-notice-on-same-day-as-final-bill-ph-23368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair