Complaint Review: Discount Magazine Club

• Submitted: Thu, August 27, 2015
  • Updated: Thu, August 27, 2015
  • Reported By: Cheryl — Courtenay Alabama Canada
  • Discount Magazine Club

Discount Magazine Club Stole money from my credit card supposedly to pay for magazine which I never received Internet

I am being hounded by “Partners in Credit” a collection agency hired by Discount Mags Club for $458.85 to pay for magazines I NEVER RECEIVED. How did they come up with this amount???

My credit card was debited from Dec until April for 19.95 per month. In May I was issued a new credit card due to my old one having been comprimised by an unknown  source.

No longer having access to my new credit card nor abel to steal more money from me, Discount Magazines Club has placed me in a collections agency!!!!

I am told by this agency," unless I pay the $458.85 my credit will be negatively affected for 6 Years!!"

I informed the collection agency of the scam, but they say they are “client bound” to pursue the harassment until I pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2015 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content