X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Discount pet medications USA - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: yagle — phelps Wisconsin USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Discount pet medications USA Internet USA

Discount pet medications USA Sierra Nevada Pet Company $397. Rip off scam!! Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On December 13, 2016 I contacted Discount Meds to place an order for fles protection, the order total was $397.93. The company had stated that it would take 5-10 business day to arrive at my home.After not receiving my order by the 23rd of December I contacted them by e-mail the phone number they provided did not work. I received an e-mail back from "john" stating that because of the holidays it might be held up, whatever.

The first tracking number they gave me said it was in Singapore for three days, then the tracking said it arrived in Germany. Now the tracking number says there is no information on this number.

I looked this company up on the BBB and the review on this company is anything but good. How can these people keep getting away with stuff like this. My bank is looking into this.

They have not responded to my recent e-mail, so I am assuming they are done with me. I just hope and pray I get my money back, I do not have $397. to give away!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2016 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/discount-pet-medications-usa/internet/discount-pet-medications-usa-sierra-nevada-pet-company-397-rip-off-scam-internet-1346656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair