X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dish Network - EchoStar Satellite - Englewood Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Champaign Illinois
  • Dish Network - EchoStar Satellite 9601 S. Meridian Blvd. Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Dish Network - EchoStar Satellite ignores FTC No-Call list RIPOFF Englewood Colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On March 15th, 2006 I received a telemarketing call from Dish Network, attempting to sell me their service. This phone number has been on the FTC's No-Call list since early-January, far longer than the required 31 days. I have no prior relationship with this company.

On March 15th, about 14:45 CST I got a call in which an automated recording was trying to get me to purchase Disk Network service. I pressed "1" to talk to a person. When I got a live person I asked what was the name of their company. They replied "Dish Network". I asked if they knew what the FTC Do-Not-Call list was. They did not answer. I asked again, and they hung up without another word.

I went to FTC's No-Call list website and entered a complaint report.

So it seems Dish Network has apparently decided it does not need to obey the law. I want to encourage other people on the No-Call list that Dish Network calls to vigorously report this abuse.

Gregory
Champaign, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network-echostar-satellite/englewood-colorado-80112/dish-network-echostar-satellite-ignores-ftc-no-call-list-ripoff-englewood-colorado-181392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair