Complaint Review: Dish Network - Nationwide

• Reported By: Suzanne Jones — Finger Tennessee USA
  • Dish Network

Nationwide
    USA

Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide

*General Comment: Comment---

I did not have dish network in my name.  It was in the name of my brother, Richard Reed.  There was never any payment arrangement authorizing automatic payment with the use of a credit card, debit card, check, or any such.  $500 to $600 was taken out of my checking account, not my brother's..who's name is on the account! Furthermore, the bill was never paid with the use of my, Suzanne Jones, credit, debit, bank account, or any other means.  I never paid a single bill.  The service was not in my name.  It was not my account.  I have $4 left in my account.  I demand the funds to returned immediately.  If not, I will be seeking immediate legal action. I can be reached at (((REDACTED))) or (((REDACTED))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2017 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/nationwide/dish-network-i-have-not-had-a-dish-network-account-in-my-name-the-account-was-in-my-bro-1360943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Comment---

AUTHOR: Striderq - (USA)

Seems like one of two things happened. If at any time you allowed your brother to use your account information for a Dish payment, then per their Terms & Conditions, they're allowed to use that payment method to take any amount owed. If there was never a payment made but your brother's name is on your bank account, it seems Dish got a court order for a garnishment which will take money out of any/all accounts your brother's name is on to satisfy the debt. This sound like what bhappened in your post. If so, the one you need to get your money from is your brother.