Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Reported By: Kate — Plymouth Pennsylvania USA
  • Dish Network

, nationwide
    USA

Dish took $280.00 without authorization off my credit card! I sent their equipment back but they say I broke their contract. Even though I never got a final bill yet, and they didn't have permission to take the payment from my card. I see where there was already a settlement on this. So I guess they didn't learn their lesson. If I owe it I owe it but just don't help yourself to my card! That's stealing! Thanks for listening! Kate

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2016 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/nationwide/dish-network-ripoffs-1327024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Most people don't read

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

Dish as gone to electronic pads to get your signature and most people just sign it without reading the contract. The internet is just not for filing complaints, but you can lookup stuff too.

If you had gone to www.dish.com/service-agreements/  you could have read a blank copy of the contract. You might try to see if Dish will email you a copy of the contract you signed.

It's funny how people believe they got something free without any consequences to them. If you can get a copy of t he contract with your signature. I bet you will find that you did sign it.

#2 General Comment

yes you DID!!!!

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

Remember when YOU signed the contracts at the begining of your service? Right then and there YOU gave THEM express permission to withdraw from whatever account YOU had on file with THEM ANY remaining balance due.