Complaint Review: Dish Network - Reading Pennsylvania

• Dish Network
    1655 state Hill Rd
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    USA

Dish Network Representative refused to give me a name Took 349 dollars from my checking account without my authorization or knowledge I live in Douglasville PA Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: From their website

I could sit and write how I'm a single mom with a special needs child but it's got nothing to do with the situation at hand. However I know what Dish network has done has got to be illegal. I had service with them for 2 months ... bill didn't match what they promised. So I cancelled. They took 349 dollars from my checking account without my permission. Everything could have bounced if not for a good friend .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2017 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/reading-pennsylvania-19610/dish-network-representative-refused-to-give-me-a-name-took-349-dollars-from-my-checking-ac-1366354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

From their website

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

New customers only. All offers require credit qualification, 2-year commitment with early termination fee and e AutoPay. *HBO included for 12 months with packages starting at $54.99/mo. After 12 months, then-current everyday price applies unless you call or go online to downgrade. **After 3 months, you will be billed $45/mo. for Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, and DISH Movie Pack unless you call or go online to cancel.

So regardless of your situation you signed a contract and broke the contract. If you are a single mother with a special needs child and can afford internet services then learn to read the stipulations of ANY contract you sign.  And NO I do not work for them. And YES they had permission to take that money because you (once again) BROKE the contract.