X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Distributor Enterprise Systems - Orlando Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Commack NY
  • Distributor Enterprise Systems PO Box Number Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

DE Systems (Distributor Enterprise Systems) sent a flyer offering at-home work employment. They ask you to send a check for $39.00 to purchase a kit to staple booklets, for money in return for each booklet that is stapled.

This idiot repsonded to them. They deposited my check on 11/27/00- never heard from them. They use a PO Box number in Hollywood, Florida.

They deposited my check at the First Union Natl. Bank, in Orlando, Florida, looks like branch No.11242000 Their account number is #2000002294647.

I wrote to the bank for the company address, but they did not reply. I will send a letter to each First Union Bank in Orlando (there are several).

Many thanks for your help. I wish I had more information to give you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/distributor-enterprise-systems/orlando-florida/distributor-enterprise-systems-work-at-home-employment-rip-off-artist-update-i-got-rippe-4530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
9Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#9 Consumer Suggestion

The REALITY behind these offers....

AUTHOR: anti - ()

POSTED: Thursday, July 04, 2002
Dear Barbara, let me answer your question. Yes, I do have idea how much printed envelopes, stickers, mailing lists, flyers cost. You can get 500 printed envelope + 500 stickers + 500 flyers for less than $10 - even if you are an amateur. (Mailing lists are free.)Btw and who paid the stampes?

You forgot to mention that you are paid ONLY if anybody order from the catalog you sent out.

About the different names/addresses. Distributor Enterprise=Halifax=Direct Advertising
They have different addresses, three in Fort Lauder, FL, two in Hollywood, etc.

My advice: stay away from any of these companies. Many of them do not send anything, and the few who DO send will pay you ONLY if anybody orders from the catalog, that you are required to send out. NONE of these companies pay for the actual stuffing, stapling, mailing.

would like to know more?

AUTHOR: Todd - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, June 25, 2002
I have just recieved a mailer from D.E. Systems and would like to know how barbra made out. unlike the others this is for mailing catalogs did anyone else get this one the return address is in hollywood,Fl.

Barbara - Phoenix, AZ - COME BACK - need results

AUTHOR: Debra - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, May 21, 2002
I have just mailed for information and forms from D E Systems and want to know what results Barbara has had from her mailing. Have you received any money? What return address was printed - are you able to determine the number of "nixies" in the mailing list?

packet within a short time. It included envelopes
with return address already printed, printed flyers, and a mailing list stickers. Just because
something went wrong with one person doesn't mean
it's all bad! Do you have any idea how much printing, envelopes and mailing lists cost? I got

Thanks!

AUTHOR: Katie - ()

POSTED: Monday, April 22, 2002
Thanks for letting others know about your situation. I feel bad that you have to go through with this. I really appreciate your willingness to speak out. I thought it was to good to be true and you showed me it was. Thanks a lot! I received my letter on 4/22/02 and the return address is:
4119 N. State Rd. 7, PMB #308
FT. Lauderdale, FL 33319

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Thanks!

AUTHOR: DW - ()

POSTED: Friday, April 19, 2002
Thanks for posting this info! Just today (4/19/2002) I openned mail from this very same company. It sounded too good to be true so I checked the internet. Thanks to your post, I won't get ripped off! Here is the address on my mailing:

Distributor Enterprise
4119 N. State Rd. 7, PMB #308
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33319

This is one of those private mailboxes (Mail Boxes Etc, Mail Plus, etc). Often there are forwarding instructions filed at these places, so this may not even be the actual address where the crook is picking up the mail.

Suggest you call this mail station personally and explain the situation to try to get more info OR call the police and see if they'll investigate for you. Chances are they're after this person and are looking for another clue.

Usually the personal touch makes all the difference. If you'd like me to send you the complete mail piece, please contact me at nbi@consultant.com, leave me an address and I'll send it to you. I'll hold the piece for a couple of months to give you time to respond.

#1 0

I got ripped off ...

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Friday, December 28, 2001
They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: Kadijahs@sbcglobal.net
Their name: John Douglas

Their relationship to the company: Owner

Rebuttal:
I sent this company a check thinking that it was all that it said it was, but it wasn't. I got ripped off and I'm looking for a way to get back. I need an address for distributor Enterprise and I will get my money back, no matter how long it takes