Complaint Review: Diversified Artificial Intelligence Technology Group LLC - Summerfield Florida

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2018
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2018
  • Reported By: William — Somewhere in Arizona United States
  • Diversified Artificial Intelligence Technology Group LLC
    Summerfield, Florida
    United States

My name is William (((REDACTED))) I have brokerage business known as (((REDACTED))) and refer to myself as an acquisitions specialist. I provide marketing services to buyers and sellers in the real estate and commodities markets.

On July 14th, 2018 I was attempting to orchestrate a Bitcoin deal between a buyer in Canada and a broker/seller in California. One of the buyer conditions called for the seller to prove the existence of the bitcoins being purchased prior to the sale, using a process commonly referred to as a "Satoshi Test". The seller in turn notified us that as a matter of practice this was not something they would be willing to provide, citing the time, expense, and trouble involved. Furthermore, they went on to say that if we could provide a deposit of $5000, they would be able to provide the Satoshi test.

I countered by saying if that is what it took, I would be willing to put up the $5000 if it could be refunded to me after the test. Thinking that the up front fee might be attached to the moving price of the Bitcoin on that particular day, I even went further and offered to send $7000 in good faith.

At that point, the a rep I was working with in this transaction (not a party to my complaint in any way and held blameless here) was told that if I provided the funds they would move forward with the test and that going forward I could get my funds back any time on request. So, I went ahead and deposited $7000 into the mining company rep’s account (not same rep) and waited for the deal to commence.

As it turned out, the buyer had issues gathering funds to complete the purchase, and no test was required. I waited about six weeks for the buyer to get things together but in vain, and the deal died on the vine. So, in late August I informed Marie that I would like a refund of the $7000 as had been promised, in writing, on July 14th.

So, here I am now on September 14th, two months later, and no refund. In fact, the seller rep, one Jeff Hutton, who Marie was apparently dealing with, went dark with her and would not and has not to date, answered her requests for my refund. So, I did a bit of detective work myself a couple days ago and not to my surprise found Jeff suspected of other fraudulent actions, as listed here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeffrey-hutton/summerfield-florida-34491/jeffrey-hutton-he-stole-funds-from-me-that-were-suppose-to-pay-for-a-satoshi-for-a-buyer-1459954

I would be grateful if you could help me recover my funds from Jeff as I am retired and cannot afford a loss such as this.

The contact information I have from this list for Jeff is:

Jeffrey Hutton
    Summerfield, Florida 34491
    Phone: 352.454.1733

I have records of the bank transactions and agreement when you need them.

Thanks ahead for your help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diversified-artificial-intelligence-technology-group-llc/summerfield-florida-34491/diversified-artificial-intelligence-technology-group-llc-took-a-refundable-deposit-no-se-1460926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to here the full story of buyer and william never transacting

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States)

THE PERSON IS ONLY TELLING ONESIDE OF THE THE STORY 1st to Set the record straight  William Dee is not telling the truth he only telling his what he wants. Here is the Rebuttal .Dee William  was clearly told that the buyer must provide a real Authenic proof of funds which they never provided it was perfectly made clear that they would loose there deposit. 1.Not providing real proof of funds. 2. Buyer failed To transact wasted 4 weeks lying constantly never provided proof of funds if they would have provide POF and tranacted  they would get satoshia and or  depost back during tranasaction sine they failed toprovide pof and tranact and waste 4 weeks of our mining operation and  Because they defaulted they lost satoshia .i clearly stated and there are witnesses to prove what the agreement was . Since they failed to provide POF and transact  they breached the contract  which leagally in contract theu we be pentalized for 10 million us dollars .

William Dee continues to provide false statements and slander . William Dee will be receiving a cease and desist letter and a law suit for changing documents he or some one forged  my signature  on documents stating refund Mr William Dee or one of the intermediary completely fabricated a and edited contract added information in with out my knowledge or authorization to make it look like he was not at default which I have solid evidence and solid sound proof that he 100% deceived and lied to . Dee Williams never once called me to explain why he is making these false claims and allegations. If he continues he will not only loose his deposit or  satoshi which I am still willing to provide only when POF have been verified and the so cslled buyer broker joker tranacts  . Mr Williams will be sued if he continues make false allegations  and it will be proven he has been falsifying documents . He will be charged with Slander falsfying  and forging my signature and falsifying documents. And I am making this 1 request . To remove this slander and False allegations and false  information , or be prepared for the legal consequences .

#2 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593

Corrections for report 1460926 re DIVERSIFIED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY GROUP LLC)

AUTHOR: William - (United States)

My name is William. I a have brokerage business and refer to myself as an acquisitions specialist. I provide marketing services to buyers and sellers in the real estate and commodities markets.

On July 14th, 2018 I was attempting to orchestrate a Bitcoin deal between a buyer in Canada and a broker/seller in California. One of the buyer conditions called for the seller to prove the existence of the bitcoins being purchased prior to the sale, using a process commonly referred to as a "Satoshi Test". The seller in turn notified us that as a matter of practice this was not something they would be willing to provide, citing the time, expense, and trouble involved. Furthermore, they went on to say that if we could provide a deposit of $5000, they would be able to provide the Satoshi test.

I countered by saying if that is what it took, I would be willing to put up the $5000 if it could be refunded to me after the test. Thinking that the up front fee might be attached to the moving price of the Bitcoin on that particular day, I even went further and offered to send $7000 in good faith.

At that point, the representative I was working with in this transaction, (referred to as party A, and held blameless in this complaint) was told by Jeff Hutton that if I provided the funds he would move forward with the satoshi test and that going forward I could request for refund at any time. I went ahead and deposited $7000 into the business account of Jeff Hutton
(DIVERSIFIED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY GROUP LLC) which he is also the bitcoin mining company’s active signatory representative and I waited thereafter for the deal to commence.

As it turned out, the buyer had issues gathering funds to complete the purchase, and no test was required. I waited about six weeks for the buyer to get things together but in vain, and the deal died on the vine. So, in late

August I informed Party A that I would like a refund of the $7000 as had been promised, in writing, on July 14th.

So, here I am now on September 14th, two months later, and no refund. In fact, the seller rep, one Jeff Hutton, who Party A was apparently dealing with, went dark with her and would not and has not to date, answered her requests for my refund. So, I did a bit of detective work myself a couple days ago and not to my surprise found Jeff suspected of other fraudulent actions, as listed here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jeffrey-hutton/summerfield-florida-34491/jeffrey-hutton-he-stole-funds-from-me-that-were-suppose-to-pay-for-a-satoshi-for-a-buyer-1459954

I would be grateful if you could help me recover my funds from Jeff as I am retired and cannot afford a loss such as this.

The contact information I have from this list for Jeff is:

Jeffrey Hutton
    8357 SE 157th Place
    Summerfield, Florida 34491
    United States
    Phone: 352.454.1733

I have records of the bank transactions and agreement when you need them.

Diversified Artificial Intelligence Technology Group LLC Took a refundable deposit, no services performed, will not return my $7000 Summerfield Florida

AUTHOR: William - (United States)

My name is William. I have a brokerage business and refer to myself as an acquisitions specialist. I provide marketing services to buyers and sellers in the real estate and commodities markets.

At that point,the managing director (Marie) for the Bitcoin mining company (the Seller), assured me that if I provided the funds they would move forward with the test and that going forward I could get my funds back any time on request.

The contact information I have from this list for Jeff is:

Jeffrey Hutton
    Summerfield, Florida 34491
    Phone: 352.454.1733

I have records of the bank transactions and agreement when you need them.

Thanks ahead for your help!