Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Divinci - National City California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: National city California
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Divinci http://www.divincisound.com/ National City, California U.S.A.

Divinci a hundred dollars and 20 dollars of weed, i got the system. National City California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Some guy pulled up next to myself and my friends as we're walking into Best Buy.
my friend was really fired up about it but he didn't have any money. So the guy asked if had any weed, and he said yeah. So he gave it to him, but my friend still didn't have any money, or only 30 dollars.
I said I got money, I'll pay one hundred dollars. I go to the atm nearby, withdraw the money and then hand it over. I get the supposedly 2000 msrp price for the speakers, which sounds like a deal.
I get home, look up the company on the internet and then I start to read the scam reports on this company www.divincisound.com. Total crap. People are trying to make a living selling worthless crap.

Killingthunder
National city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/divinci/national-city-california-91910/divinci-a-hundred-dollars-and-20-dollars-of-weed-i-got-the-system-national-city-californ-461852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair