X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

2/10/18 Saturday My boyfriend surprised our family with a weekend getaway at your resort! We all changed into our suits and enjoyed the amazing water park. Then we decided to play some video games with the kids. The machines started eating our coins. At least 7 and tickets never popped out. My daughter asked the man running the gift shop for help. It seemed as we were bothering him. He gave my 3 kids tokens back as he worked on each machine. Our pipes then froze in our cabin 21. The family Next to us was having issues with the heater working, so they were freezing. We were placed into another cabin because maintenance "didn’t feel like thawing out pipes” that day. Our family decided to have supper at your steakhouse restaurant. My sons burger came to us black, my boyfriend said he had the worst prime rib ever, his drink had hair and yellow chunks floating in it, my fish was basically fish sticks and my daughters pasta with marinara was nasty. The original waitress vanished into thin air. So we had to ask for someone else to help us. The kids enjoyed swimming later in the evening. We ordered pizza at the pony espresso and was told to pick it up at the steakhouse. Went to the steakhouse and was told they don’t do pizza get it at the jolly rancher. We went to the jolly rancher bar and they said they did not receive an order. So then they had to put in our order after some time passed.

2/11/18 Sunday The next morning we went down for breakfast. A group of about 8 kids, very respectable and well behaved, walked in with my family. We all stood waiting to be seated as the sign states. 15 minutes passed. Not a wait staff to be found. Only the lady serving breakfast. We all sat ourselves. Some more time passed before we were asked about drinks. We cleaned up our cabin and headed back to the pool. The only pleasurable time we have had! Thinking I’d give a second chance, I came up stairs to order pizza and cheese sticks. I ordered a 14” pizza half pepperoni and half pepperoni and sausage. I should have checked it before I left, my bad. My kids already took a few pieces out. I brought the pizza up to the bar to show the ladies it was wrong. I asked if I can have my money,$1, back for the topping that was never put on. The taller young lady stated,”you already ate half of it” it was 2 pieces. I said I paid for Half pepperoni half pepperoni and sausage and I have half cheese and half pepperoni and sausage. The shorter young lady that took my order came up to the window and said yes that is wrong. The taller girl said, " what do you want me to do pepperoni and a cup so you can put it on top yourself?”. At least 4 other people were standing there listening to the rude service and even told her she didn’t have to be so rude. The taller young lady was very rude, giving dirty looks, hands on her hips, rolling her eyes.

I have never been so disrespected! The young lady turned back to an older lady at her counter and said,” sorry she was so rude.” That customer came up to me and said she couldn’t believe how rude she was. My boyfriend tried to talk to the manager. He was told to talk with Brandy. That she is the manager over all food areas but wasn’t in. He had spoke with a gentleman at the front desk. For spending almost $600 for a day and a half, this was terrible experience. I was hoping to come back during the summer but after this nonsense we will never be back! My boyfriends sister was here in cabin 27 a few weeks ago and also stated she had a terrible time with many of the same complaints. We would really like some sort of a refund for our troubles. Our family left your building 3:48 pm 2/11/18

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2018 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doublejj-ranch/rothbury-michigan-49452/doublejj-ranch-lack-of-customer-service-rothbury-michigan-1428624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair