Complaint Review: downloadinstant.com -

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2018
  • Reported By: RICHARD — PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania United States
  • downloadinstant.com

United States

downloadinstant.com , minutedownload,com They took my money without providing the promised product Internet

I paid with a credit card for a download of Microsoft Office Home  and Student 2016. I received the download but did not receive a legitimate key to actvate the program. The program is only good for 5 days without activation. The werbsite promised a lifetime license activation. The support phone number is not a working number and there is no response to the online support. They have stolen my money. I made multiple attampts to call the minutedownload number and got the same response each time. The phone is answered by automation claiming they are experiencing too many calls and I was to try the www,minutedownload.com site. It is bogus also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2018 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/downloadinstantcom/-/downloadinstantcom-minutedownloadcom-they-took-my-money-without-providing-the-promised-1432608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content