Complaint Review: Dr. Adam Rubinstein - Florida

• Reported By: Gissy — FL United States
  • Dr. Adam Rubinstein

, Florida
    United States

Dr. Adam Rubinstein Dr Rubinstein Dr Adam They will hear from my Attorney Florida

*Consumer Comment: Good Luck

I had my earlobes closed by Dr. Adam Rubinstein.

They are connected to to someone who refered me to them. He did an AWFUL JOB!!! My lobes are now DEFORMED and have been INFECTED and BLEEDING since the sutures were removed by a totally inexperience young girl who YANKED them out. After my initial appointment, the office was never even close to being on time.

It's been 6 months since the surgery and I have been back 4 times because of the pain and bleeding and infection. I finally asked for my money back because I now need to go elsewhere to have my lobes reconstructed and the infection treated.

The office administrator said, "That's not happening!" They WILL hear from my attorney! These people are CROOKS!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2018 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-adam-rubinstein/florida/dr-adam-rubinstein-dr-rubinsteindr-adam-they-will-hear-from-my-attorney-florida-1468927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Good Luck

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

Cosmetic surgery is a choice not a necessity. YOU chose to have it done therefore they do not have to refund your money. IF your "Attorney" can prove medical neglect then ok. If not, you are wasting your money.