X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: D.R. MOSS QUALITY CUSTOM HOMES - HASLET Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: RHOME Texas
  • D.R. MOSS QUALITY CUSTOM HOMES 1800 FAIRWAY BEND HASLET, Texas U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I had a house built by "D.R. Moss Quality Custom Homes", owned and operated by "Danny Moss". My house was built by Mr. Moss in the year 2003-2004. The contract stated Mr. Moss would have the house built in 6 months, when in fact Mr. Moss spent 9 months building it, without reason.

In turn I incurred the additional payment for three additional months and received no compensation from Mr. Moss for the delay. Secondly, The exterior paint on my home has deteriorated in less than a year time. I have sent numerous letters to Mr. Moss regarding the defficiency, with no result still 6 months later, as of this date. The paint on the interior was also left incomplete.

This was originally brought to Mr. Moss' attention, well before we even "closed" on the house. However due to Mr. Moss informing me that he could put a lien on the house if not paid in full, I completed the transaction, understanding the defficient work would be corrected. I of course, have pictures and my existing home, to prove my concerns.

It would appear, that unless a home is built "within" Mr. Moss' "housing development", it is left subpar. I have filed complaints with government agencies recently and am currently awaiting responses.

Art
RHOME, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-moss-quality-custom-homes/haslet-texas-76052/dr-moss-quality-custom-homes-incomplete-contract-work-ripoff-haslet-texas-160362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
I'm disappointed on the one-sided view displayed here. I didn't work on Art's house. I was unaware that Mr. Moss built it. I've worked on several projects with Mr. Moss and he ALWAYS does what is right and fair. He ALWAYS goes above and beyond the call of duty.

After reading this report I called Mr. Moss. Unfortunately, Art failed to admit he chose his own painter because he was much cheaper than Danny's. It's too bad, he got what he paid for.

He commented that is took 9 months to finish the house. He also failed to mention the clock begins at bank funding or building permit issuance per contract.

So much false information hurts a respectable business man.

My sincere wish someone does the right thing and remove his report. It's just plain wrong information.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair