X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DR NORA VINH FOUNTAIN VALLEY DENTISTRY - FOUNTAIN VALLEY CALIFORNIA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BAD DENTISTRY PATIENTS BEWARE — HUNTINGTON BEACH United States
  • DR NORA VINH FOUNTAIN VALLEY DENTISTRY
    18120 Brookhurst St #13
    FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
    United States

DR NORA VINH FOUNTAIN VALLEY DENTISTRY AKA THULA TONNU VINH AKA DR NORA SVIHL FOUNTAIN VALEY DENTISTRY BAD DENTAL WORK FOUNTAIN VALLEY CALIFORNIA

I really hate doing this However , let the truth be known . I went to Dr Vinh and had 2 years (60 Appointments) with extensive work on both my lower and upper teeth . Less than 2 years later I have been told that all of my upper implants (3) were installed incorrectly by Dr.Vinh and has caused infections, bone damage ad nasal cavity problems .

Two other teeth had to be pulled as well. The upper teeth that are left need some rebuilding as well as some teeth on the bottom.  I have already been to a Dental Surgeon and had step 1 done. 2 more steps to go . The whole thing including my Cosmetic Dentist will take over a year at best and more money than I spent with Dr. Vinh to repair the damage she did. During this process with her I had numerous problems with the bridge falling out , large gaps where food etc and bacteria were thriving etc.

I realized the issue was when the left side of my face swelled up , my eyes started watering and burning and I was in a lot of pain. [continued below]....

..... Dr. Vinh was not qualified to do the type of work she performed on me and I now are suffering for that.  This work was Thousands and Thousands of Dollars. I reached out to Dr. Vinh and asked her for a refund and she has totally ignored me.

I will reach out to her one more time. I'm hopeful that Dr. Vinh will respond and we can work this out. I will update this blog as thing progress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2019 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-nora-vinh-fountain-valley-dentistry/fountain-valley-california-92708/dr-nora-vinh-fountain-valley-dentistry-aka-thula-tonnu-vinh-aka-dr-nora-svihlfountain-v-1473286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content