X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DRI*SWEG, Inc. - Franklinville, New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bloomfield Hills Michigan
  • DRI*SWEG, Inc. 607 Lantern Way Franklinville,, New Jersey U.S.A.

DRI*SWEG, Inc. DRI*SWEG, Inc. DRI/SWREG.COM DRI'SWREG;Fraudulent Charges to my Account Franklinville New Jersey

Was checking my account on-line and noticed a charge from DRI*SWEG, a company I never heard of. I did not authorize the charge. I looked them up on-line and all I could discover was that a number of other people had been hit with unauthorized charges as well from them.

I contacted my bank immediately. They are filing a dispute and will be refunding me my money (and the nsf fee they charged because this charge overdrew my account). They also deactivated my check card and I will be getting a replacement.

Seanchai
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drisweg-inc/franklinville-new-jersey-08322/drisweg-inc-drisweg-inc-driswregcom-driswregfraudulent-charges-to-my-account-fra-475948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair