X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: chicago Illinois
  • Drive Financial Services 8585 Stemmons Drive Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services They are scam artist and rip off artist and they need to be stopped. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: It is illegal for a creditor to try to break and enter your home.

I had my car for 20 months. I have made 20 payments on my car. However, I am behind 2 car payments because I was hospitalized.

Drive called me at the hospital, refused to give me extensions or deffered arrangements. I have always paid more than my note and extra payments.

Since than they have sent a man to my house to try and drill the locks off my garage door for possession of my car. They refuse to give me the payoff amount of my vehicle. I was going to trade the car in and they stated that they wanted the car within 30 days and will not give me a payoff amount for the vehicle.

On the letter that their attorney sent had the vehicle price at $14,000 which is the amount that I purchased the car with the interest added in. They are scam artist and rip off artist and they need to be stopped.

Zenita
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-financial-services/dallas-texas/drive-financial-services-they-are-scam-artist-and-rip-off-artist-and-they-need-to-be-stopp-69491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

It is illegal for a creditor to try to break and enter your home.

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, October 19, 2003
Call police and file a report. If someone broke into your home you have a right to defend yourself. You should go to Wamart and buy a shot gun. You never know what kind of people may break into your home. It is illegal for a debt collector to break the peace.