X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Drive Financial - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lakeland Florida
  • Drive Financial 8585 North Stemmons Freeway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Drive Financial CSR are Horrible Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: They don't have to do anything.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recently have been having bill paying issues. Like so many of us. I called Drive to try to get my payment date changed. It sounds easy right. Nope no way. It has been the most terrible thing. First, CSR I spoke with said after I paid my next bill the would be able to change it. I was doing all this to try to save from having to do a derferment. She said after my payment came out of the back they would be able to change the date.

O.k. So almost a month has gone by we thought it as changed untill the Phone Calls. I would explain to one CSR get off the phone with her/him not even 1min. later they would be calling my other phone. I have tried to talk to a CSR and explain what had happen. Now all they want is another payment and then they will change the date. Well, we don't have it I expained to the CSR there has to be something else we can do. So, I said i want an derferment then and she would not even talk to be about it. I asked to speak to a Supervisor, well, she sent me to a voice mail that said "I will get back to you at my earliest convience." And of course no phone call. I keep calling and asking to speack to some one else and of course there is no one to speak to.

So, I am joining all the other unhappy customers of Drive Financial. Someone please help us!!!

Christy
lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-financial/dallas-texas-75247/drive-financial-drive-financial-csr-are-horrible-dallas-texas-344137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They don't have to do anything.

AUTHOR: J G Shrugged - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Imagine if you were at work, and your boss said to you "We're having a hardship right now, so instead of getting paid next week, you'll get paid in 2 weeks"

I doubt you would like that.

You agreed to the payment terms and just because you needed something to be changed doesn't mean they have to. Unfortunately the company thrives on giving loans to people who probably can't afford them, but the subprime auto loan market is like that.

I had to be in a subprime auto loan once, and I made sure I made the payments on time every month. And my balance did come down, slowly, until I was able to get a more mainstream loan on another purchase and traded in the car. It can be done.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair