X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Drivetime - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: phoenix Arizona
  • Drivetime 2143 W. Camelback Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Drivetime They are cahrging me way too much money and wont work with me when we lose our job. Phoenix Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
We bought a car from drive time and have been paying for almost 2 years.They siad that after one year of paying on the car we would be able to trade it in for another one .when we tryed they said that we wouldnt be able to that, you only could when you owed only $2000 on the car. Then my husband lost his job and had to get another one and he couldnt pay and we told them and took them all the paper work to prove that and to prove he got another job, but they didnt want to help us.

They keep calling our house and yelling at us and threating us about takeing the car and going to court and taking all our money.I tell them to just come and pick up the van and they wont do it they insist on harrassing people and treating them like dirt.

jennifer
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drivetime/phoenix-arizona-85015/drivetime-they-are-cahrging-me-way-too-much-money-and-wont-work-with-me-when-we-lose-our-j-411201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair