X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dutch Gardens - Illinois Bloomington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Peter — Anoka MN United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dutch Gardens PO Box 2999 Illinois, Bloomington United States

Dutch Gardens Poor Customer Service and Can't Deliver in a Timely Manner Illinois Bloomington

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Don't order from this company unless you really enjoy getting orders late and also are in favor of having no communication regarding the shipment of your order. No communication with this company at all. Do not expect to get any answers regarding your order/delivery if you call. "Customer Service" (and I put that in quotes for a reason) will just tell you that your order is in shipping and will be shipped by order of planting zone. They are almost robotic in their responses. If you ask to speak to a supervisor, the person on the phone will just tell you that they are a supervisor. I emailed customer service and they never responded. Company stated that they would send an email when product is shipped.

Never got any email or tracking information. Our order came late and in 2 separate packages. The first delivery that we got was very small in quantity and it was labeled "2 of 2." Not sure why any intelligent company would send an order in 2 separate packages and even so, why label the first package 2 of 2 and not 1 of 2. Why they didn't just ship the entire order when complete is beyond me. Or for that matter give an explanation as to why they are operating their business in that manner. I am upset that I didn't think about reading other reviews on this company before ordering. It would have saved me a lot of hassle.

Here in Minnesota, time is of the essence; we have a short growing season and need to get the order fast so we can get the stuff in the ground and if the order isn't coming or you are left in the dark as to when it will come, it gives you an uneasy feeling. Luckily we were able to get some bulbs at the local store before they ran out. Then after we planted our store bought bulbs, our order arrived; 2 weeks later - again with no email or knowledge that it was coming even after I told them that I wanted to cancel the order. They just wanted their money; didn't care about the customer. Will not order ever again from Dutch Gardens!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2018 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dutch-gardens/illinois-bloomington-61702-2999/dutch-gardens-poor-customer-service-and-cant-deliver-in-a-timely-manner-illinois-bloomin-1457503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair