X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dynamic Financial - Temple Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hampton Virginia
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dynamic Financial 7650 S. McClintock Dr. Temple, Arizona U.S.A.

Dynamic Financial Was not able to negotiate lower interest payments as promised and refused to refund monies. Temple Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

In July of 2008 I received a call from Dynamic Financial and ultimately agreed to enroll in their debt management program. My credit card was charged $995 in order for the company to negotiate lower interest rates on my existing credit cards. I was told that if for some reason the company was not able to save me money they would refund my money. After many months and several unsuccessful attempts they transferred my case to another debt management program.

This second company set me up with a 3rd company who in return was able to negotiate a deal with my credit card company. I am currently paying a monthly fee to this 3rd company. When I attempted to contact Dynamic Financial about a refund they would not take my call. Each time I was told that a representative would call me but never did. They finally sent a message thru the second company to inform me that since they transferred my case and am now getting assistance their part in the agreement has been fulfilled. Meanwhile the 2nd company was charging me a monthly "finder's fee" which I have been able to get removed.

Wanda
Hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynamic-financial/temple-arizona-85284/dynamic-financial-was-not-able-to-negotiate-lower-interest-payments-as-promised-and-refuse-438389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair